[farmshare-discuss] corn down?

Adam Seishas aseishas at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 12 09:06:47 PDT 2013

I’m not sure if the problem is universal, but it’s definitely affecting a large population and may be related to an ongoing network outage reported this morning. A service alert for that issue has been posted to the HelpSU front page; there’s no ETA at the moment, but hopefully service will be restored soon.

—
Adam Seishas
IT Service Desk
Stanford University