[farmshare-discuss] c++ 11 support with farmshare g++

Jerry Cain jerry at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 21 11:13:51 PDT 2013

I happen to be doing a lot of development against g++ 4.6 on the myths, and it has support for threads <thread>, <mutex>, etc. (implemented in terms of pthreads), and blocks/closures.  Are they other features you're curious about?  I feel like threads and closures are some of the more heavyweight additions.