[farmshare-discuss] [MATLAB Seminar] Coming to Stanford – April 17

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 27 11:05:34 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
Subject: [MATLAB Seminar] Coming to Stanford – April 17

Please join us at complimentary MATLAB training seminars for educators,
academic researchers and students at Stanford University:

	Date: 		Wednesday, April 17, 2013
	Location: 	Turing Auditorium, Polya Hall
	Time: 		10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.

Register Now

Our event features two technical sessions presented by a MathWorks
engineer:

10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: An Introduction to Data Analysis and
Visualization with MATLAB
Learn how to acquire, analyze and visualize data through mathematical,
statistical and engineering functions.

1:00 – 3:00 p.m.: Optimizing and Accelerating Your MATLAB Code
Learn simple ways to optimize your code to reduce the execution time of
computationally intensive MATLAB applications.
View a complete session description and register at
mathworks.com/seminars/SU2103 .

I hope you can join us. Please contact me with any questions at
508-647-7516 or angelo.damato at mathworks.com .

Sincerely,

Angelo D’Amato
Account Manager, Education Department