[farmshare-discuss] Update stdout output to file regularly on barley

Rakesh Achanta rakesha at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 2 12:35:42 PDT 2013

HI,

I am running a job on barley. I want to be able to see the output file
(say, cnn_on_barley.o1152820) updated as the job is run, as opposed to
seeing it all at once in the end, when the job is aborted by the system.

It is training a Neural Net, so I want to see what parameters lead to
faster convergence, so that I can abort the unsuccessful jobs early on.
But for that I need to be able to see the output live.

Thanks
Rakesh