[farmshare-discuss] MySQL server access from FarmShare

Tomer Altman taltman1 at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 20 14:30:18 PST 2013

I am working on a project that requires that I store some data using MySQL. I'm an experienced MySQL admin, I just need a server that I can connect to. Are there any MySQL servers hosted via FarmShare? I see both client and server MySQL tools installed, but there doesn't seem to be a daemon running (at least on corn13). Any advice on this would be gretly appreciated!

Cheers,

~Tomer