[farmshare-discuss] FarmShare VNC

Jason Bishop bishopj at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 21 11:58:15 PST 2013

Hi Tomer, Usually when we receive reports of command not found for module it is because of code in .cshrc which does "exec bash".  In your case I see you are using bash as your default shell.

Do you have any code in your .bashrc or .bash_profile which sets your path?  Make sure it does export PATH=$PATH:/new/dir instead of export PATH=/new/dir

Jason