[farmshare-discuss] Fwd: difficulty using Stata in barley

Tara Anne Chiatovich tchiatov at stanford.edu
Sun Jan 5 12:52:54 PST 2014

Hello,

I have a Stata do-file titled "StataUncondModels" that I would like to run in barley. I have a file named "StataUncondModelsSubmit" with the following line of code:

stata -b do StataUncondModels &

In the past, I would have been able to run this Stata job in barley by going into corn and entering the following:

qsub -cwd -V StataUncondModelsSubmit

Before, if there were errors in my program, they would appear in a new file titled StataUncondModelsSubmit.ejobnumber. The output would appear in a new file titled StataUncondModelsSubmit.ojobnumber. (If the job could not run, then this new file would not appear.) Now, I get both files, but both are completely blank. Does anyone have suggestions for how I can properly get my do-file to run and be able to access the output?

Thank you,
Tara

Tara Chiatovich
Doctoral Candidate
Developmental and Psychological Sciences
Stanford Graduate School of Education