[farmshare-discuss] Fwd: difficulty using Stata in barley

Alex Chekholko chekh at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 6 10:38:31 PST 2014

Hi Tara,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

First, you should remove the ampersand.

Second, you may need to do a 'module load stata' before your qsub
command.  You can check if you can find stata with the command "which
stata".

Third, I would double-check that things are working with a simpler stata
do file.  Are you able to run the example we have here?:
https://www.stanford.edu/group/farmshare/cgi-bin/wiki/index.php/Stata

Please let us know if we can be of any more help.