[farmshare-discuss] Leaving ssh-agent to run in the background?

Dan Nguyen dun at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 14 06:50:11 PST 2015

Jaeho - thanks for that...I think I did test on the same machine and was still forced to restart ssh-agent..but in any case, your solution to use the personal access token is a much better idea.

John - Public access works, but I want students to be able to push to the repos they own as well. I had them using ssh...When I run `ssh -T git at github.com`, I get the "permission denied (public key)" error; when it works, I get the success message from Github.

Thanks everyone for the help,
Dan