[farmshare-discuss] update GHC on corn

Nathan James Tindall ntindall at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 16:07:08 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Are there any farmshare machines with a more updated version of ghc? We are trying to build a Haskell stack project (need 7.10.3, but the machine has 7.6.3). We aren’t able to download the appropriate compiler version since we don’t have root on corn.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan James Tindall | Stanford University 2016 | B.S. Candidate in Symbolic Systems | M.S. Candidate in Computer Science | Kairos Kitchen Manager | (C) 650-605-7070 | (E) ntindall at stanford dot edu