[farmshare-discuss] Problem submitting python code

Enguerrand Marie Yves Nicolas Horel ehorel at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 7 11:58:19 PDT 2017

Hi,

I tried to submit a python code that is running well on my computer on barley and I got the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "testDerivatives.py", line 40, in <module>
    mlp_boot = neural_network.MLPRegressor(hidden_layer_sizes=(30,20), activation='logistic', solver='adam',
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'MLPRegressor'
barley05.stanford.edu

It seems that the sklearn python module that contains the object MLPRegressor is not up to date.

Best

Enguerrand