[farmshare-discuss] Running CVX in Matlab on Barley with gurobi solver error

Brett Alexander Glasner bglasner at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 7 15:31:22 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to run a Matlab program on Barley using the CVX software for solving convex optimization problems with gurobi as the solver, but Matlab crashes immediately when it tries to call the CVX functions saying that the function names are undefined. I suppose this means that CVX is not installed on Barley, so do you have any recommendations for how I could get this running? I even tried adding the CVX files directly to the root folder I am calling the run from, but it still says it doesn't know what the files are.

Thank you,

Brett Glasner