[farmshare-discuss] Python 2 on Jupyter - Corn

Emil emiln at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 30 14:14:18 PDT 2017

Hello,

Is it possible to use a python 2.x kernel in a Jupyter notebook running on
corn? I've followed the instructions at (
https://web.stanford.edu/group/farmshare/cgi-bin/wiki/index.php/Jupyter)
and have a notebook up and running cleanly through an SSH tunnel; however,
some of the packages necessary for our class are incompatible with Python
3. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,
Emil