[farmshare-discuss] Request for adding a java module on rice server

Negar Matoorian pour negarm at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:18:23 PDT 2017

Dear Farmshare admin,

I'm trying to run a Java code that is compatible with java version 1.8.0_102 on farmshare 2 rice server.
I realized that code can not be compiled with the current version 1.8.0_131 that is the default version on rice server, and I need the server to have at least 8 cores at the same time.

May I request to add a module for java 1.8.0_102 on rice (or other servers with >=8 cores)?
Please let me know.
Thank you so much,

Negar