[farmshare-discuss] Alpine on Farmshare

waterdog hydrobay at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 12 17:11:55 PST 2018

I've only ever used alpine (and just pine before that). I did
issue when the switch was made of Office 365. Fixing it required
setting the inbox path in the .pinerc file. Mine is now:

inbox-path={outlook.office365.com:993/ssl/user=${USER}@stanford.edu}Inbox

There was also an issue with dual authentication for a while, but, that
got sorted out. Apline will ask you for your password again before making
the connection to the Office 365 system.

Alan Swithenbank