[farmshare-discuss] Alpine on Farmshare

Jonathan McDermott jmcdermo at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 13 08:51:42 PST 2018

Thank you, everyone, for the help!  Since my .pinerc file is and has been the way it has been related by folks, and how it is displayed on the FarmShare Wiki, this tells me there's something else going on that's at fault.  I'll continue working on it.

Thank you again!!

--
Jonathan McDermott
Computer Information Systems Analyst