[farmshare-discuss] Fw: Jobs Aborting Early in Farmshare 2

William Patrick Marble wpmarble at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 2 14:15:29 PST 2018

Hi Rehman,

The default time limit for jobs on farmshare is 2 hours. You can request more time using the -time command in your .sbatch file. Like this:

#time you think you need; default is 2 hours
#format could be dd-hh:mm:ss, hh:mm:ss, mm:ss, or mm
#request 8 hours
#SBATCH —time=08:00:00

(more at http://sherlock.stanford.edu/mediawiki/index.php/SLURMSubmit#Sample_Batch_Job)

Hope this helps.