'with' field contents for IPI annotations

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 04:00:15 PST 2006

thanks however..we integrate data from Consortium member association
files so how data is added there and why is very important to us...
..the issue I was addressing was whether we should convert a gene id
to a protein Id if we can map it or if a gene id should be left as it is
provided as there were specific reasons why a protein id was not
provided...curator not sure of interacting protein from publication...

It is of course easier not to convert any ids from external sources...

thanks
Evelyn

--
Evelyn Camon