'with' field contents for IPI annotations

David Hill dph at informatics.jax.org
Wed Mar 1 06:16:39 PST 2006

Actually, if an author is looking at a specific isoform, it is usually
easy to tell which Uniprot-# it goes with by looking at the sequence.
The probelm I run across is when the isoform corresponds to a Trembl
record. Is that record just rolled into the generic uniprot id or does
it actually become associated with the correct isoform?

David

--
David P. Hill, Ph.D.
Senior Scientific Curator