'with' field contents for IPI annotations

David Hill dph at informatics.jax.org
Wed Mar 1 06:47:14 PST 2006

Not sure it this is out of our realm, but it would be really cool if we
could somehow notify SwissProt folks when we come across Trembl records
that represent isoforms. Then we could work together to get the most
precise info possible. In the end I think it would make both resources
better.

David

--
David P. Hill, Ph.D.