Curator prediction of NOT kinase activity

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 02:57:25 PST 2006

Hi,

I think there's no doubt whatsoever that this information should be
captured. The question is what to put for reference and evidence. The best
evidence code is probably TAS, although one could possibly also make a
case for ISS (note that IC is restricted to inferences from other GO
annotations, so isn't suitable).

For a reference, one possibility is to add an item to the GO_REF
collection; then there would be an ID to plug into the file.