Curator prediction of NOT kinase activity

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 03:48:07 PST 2006

The documentation for ISS says that it can be used for predicted or
observed sequence features, and that in such cases the 'with' field can be
left blank. If we choose to regard altered 'active' site residues as
features -- which seems reasonable -- ISS will work.

Also, using IC would not solve the reference problem, so you would still
have to either (a) make a GO_REF entry or (b) think of something else to
use as the reference.