[SO-devel] Re: annotating to pseudogenes

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 02:46:16 PST 2006

yes, that's what I was just thinking - sometimes the mRNA of a pseudogene
has a function, even if the final protein doesn't. In that case I guess
you'd annotate the RNA function and make no annotation for the protein. I
agree that 'unknown' shouldn't be used...

jane

Dr Jane Lomax
GO Editorial Office
EMBL-EBI