allergene annotation

Harold Drabkin hjd at informatics.jax.org
Tue Mar 14 05:49:26 PST 2006

But, I did find this term, and related?

GO term: 	*induction of host defense response*
GO id: 	*GO:0044416*
Definition: 	*The elicitation by an organism of the defense response of
the host. The host is defined as the larger of the organisms involved in
a symbiotic interaction. *

which I think might be more in line with a direct annotation to
something like this???