tRNA curation question

Pankaj Jaiswal pj37 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:31:47 PST 2006

Hi,

This is the first time I am trying to do a tRNA curation and I need help
on the possible GO terms. As I understand my choices of terms are as
follows.

-Pankaj

------------------

e.g. I have a gene product tRNA-Cysteine

Function: GO:0030533 : triplet codon-amino acid adaptor activity
	GO:0004817 : cysteine-tRNA ligase activity
	GO:0004812 : aminoacyl-tRNA ligase activity
	GO:0003729 : mRNA binding
Process: GO:0006423 : cysteinyl-tRNA aminoacylation
	GO:0006418 : tRNA aminoacylation for protein translation
Component: ??
	ribosome
	peptidyl transferase