allergene annotation

Alexander D. Diehl adiehl at informatics.jax.org
Wed Mar 15 10:09:42 PST 2006

Suparna,

I don't know if this is true as I am not an expert here, but Michelle
wrote "it appears that pathogens (or at least plant ones) have the
ability to manipulate and effect MANY plant systems," and mentioned the
hypersensitive response in her discussion, I thought she was implying
that manipulating the hypersensitive response is in fact done by certain
microbes for their benefit.

-- Alex

--
Alexander Diehl, Ph.D.