'with' field contents for IPI annotations

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 06:55:37 PST 2006

I'm afraid that part is out of my realm David..so I will bring the issue
up with Eleanor Whitfield a Senior Swiss-Prot curator who also is
currently working with Alternative splicing database and Michele Magrane
who coordinates the Swiss-Prot anotations at the EBI and also is
responsible for the mouse curation effort here.

I will carry on this conversation with David offline now
but if other Consortium folks have an interest in this topic please
holler directly to magrane at ebi.ac.uk.

cheers
Evelyn

--