'with' field contents for IPI annotations

Tanya Berardini tberardi at acoma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Mar 1 11:31:41 PST 2006

TAIR annotates as described by Karen below.

My 1 cent,

Tanya

Tanya Berardini, Ph.D.            tberardi at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource    FAX: (650) 325-6857
Carnegie Institution of Washington    Tel: (650) 325-1521 ext. 325
Department of Plant Biology        URL: http://arabidopsis.org/
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305