Curator prediction of NOT kinase activity

Harold Drabkin hjd at informatics.jax.org
Wed Mar 8 06:04:59 PST 2006

We have several instances where there is a prediction For kinase
activity or some activity via ip2go, but a published experiment shows
that it does not have the activity.  Usually it turns out that it is
because one amino acid was off, etc. Sometimes not. We keep both , since
it is important that an experiment says otherwise.

However, in this case, you predict that it does not.  I might be
inclined to use an  IC for this, but then we would usually point to
another GO_ID in WITH, which we can't do here.
I would guess it's a kind of ISS to a kinase domain.

hjd