I: Re: allergene annotation

adepto at cribi.unipd.it adepto at cribi.unipd.it
Tue Mar 14 06:33:33 PST 2006

----- Messaggio inoltrato da adepto at cribi.unipd.it -----
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:15:07 +0100 (CET)
From: adepto at cribi.unipd.it
Subject: Re: allergene annotation
To: Jane Lomax <jane at ebi.ac.uk>

Hi all
i agree with Harold Drabkin, the problem is that "allergene" is not a "real"
function but if I annotate with terms associated to defense I miss the
specificity of allergic reaction...
I like the solution of Jane Lomax, only a doubt: Can we  include the
"hypersensitivity reactions" in the "physiological interaction"?

many thanks

Ale

----- Fine messaggio inoltrato -----