tRNA curation question

Tanya Berardini tberardi at acoma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 14 11:20:01 PST 2006

We've used 'translational elongation' GO:0006414 for the process annotation.

Tanya

Tanya Berardini, Ph.D.            tberardi at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource    FAX: (650) 325-6857
Carnegie Institution of Washington    Tel: (650) 325-1521 ext. 325
Department of Plant Biology        URL: http://arabidopsis.org/
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305