cell maturation definition question

J Clark jclark at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 01:55:39 PST 2006

Hi Melissa,

It just means that the structure doesn't change shape during the
maturation step.

There's a whole lot of documentation on this node that might help you.
It's a little complicated so each time somebody asks a difficult
question I've been putting the questions and answers into the docs.

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.process.guidelines.shtml#dev

Jen