Proposed Annotation Camp dates: July 10-14

Karen Christie kchris at genome.Stanford.EDU
Sun Mar 19 23:04:48 PST 2006

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to let us know your interest and
availability for the upcoming GO Annotation Camp. On the basis of those
starting July 10th. We are proposing a meeting on manual literature
annotation standards for GO Consortium members on Monday 10th and Tuesday
11th.  Immediately following would be the New User Literature Annotation
Training workshop starting Wednesday 12th and ending Friday 14th.

Please let me know by the end of the day Wednesday, March 22nd if your
group would like to be represented and this time does NOT work for your
group.  We wish to announce the New User Annotation Training meeting in
the next week or two.

Thanks,

-Karen

 Karen Christie, Ph.D., Database Curator