[Chicken-genome] Re: chicken GO proposal

Kennedy,Sean [NCR] Sean.Kennedy at ec.gc.ca
Sun Mar 26 05:42:10 PST 2006

This is to give enthusiastic support for this project. We work on the
effects of environmental contaminants on gene expression in developing
avian species, and your proposed project will provide information of
enormous importance.
Sean W. Kennedy, Ph.D.

Environment Canada

National Wildlife Research Centre

Carleton University

1125 Colonel By Drive, Raven Road

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

K1A 0H3 or K1S 5B6 (courier)

Tel: 613-998-7384

Fax: 613-998-0458

Email: sean.kennedy at ec.gc.ca

and

Adjunct Professor, Centre for Advanced Research in Environmental
Genomics (CAREG) and Department of Biology, University of Ottawa