chicken GO proposal

Shane Burgess burgess at cvm.msstate.edu
Sun Mar 26 11:41:24 PST 2006

Dear Dave,

RE: BBSRC for GO biocurator proposal

Thank you for your email about your plans to submit a grant application to
the BBSRC to begin your work to annotate the chicken genome's products
using Gene Ontology.  We fully support your plans, which will of course
complement and support our ongoing GO annotation efforts at AgBase for the
chicken (http://www.agbase.msstate.edu/). We wish you every success with
the application.

Yours sincerely,

Shane, Susan and Fiona at AgBase.

Shane C Burgess BVSc(Dist.), MRCVS., PhD.
Department of Basic Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
Mississippi State University
Box 6100
MS 39762-6100
USA
Tel:  (+ 1) 662 325 1239
Fax:  (+ 1) 662 325 1031
Email:   burgess at cvm.msstate.edu

Important: Emails that you send may not get to my inbox. Worse, you will
NOT receive a failure notification. I endeavor to answer all emails within
72 hours. If you do not receive a reply, please assume that I never got
your email and re-send it.