chicken GO proposal

Hans Ellegren Hans.Ellegren at ebc.uu.se
Sun Mar 26 09:19:44 PST 2006

I enthusiastically support this initiative which
should be of great important for a wide range of
studies of the domestic chicken, including using
chicken as a model for human disease and general
biology. From our perspective, well developed GO
annotation should be most valuable to
evolutionary studies of the chicken genome and
chicken genes.

Regards,

Hans Ellegren

--