[Chicken-genome] Re: chicken GO proposal

Dr. Steffen Weigend weigend at tzv.fal.de
Sun Mar 26 23:18:32 PST 2006

Dear Dave,

With great interest I have seen your application of chicken Gene Ontology
project. The outcome of this project will be extremly useful to a large
community of avian and developmental biologists and will have an important
impact on future research in various directions including the improvement of
our understanding of genetic diversity in poultry, one essential prerequisite
to conserve, manage and utilize genetic resources. I strongly support your
project application to the BBSRC.

Best regards
Steffen
Dr. Steffen Weigend