review of GOanalysis for gene expression data

Fiona McCarthy fmccarthy at
Wed Mar 29 06:59:09 PST 2006

Hi All,

Olivier mentioned that a review of GO analysis software/sites would be
very beneficial. There was a review of GO functional profiling tools
published last year:

"Ontological analysis of gene expression data: current tools, limitations,
and open problems."
Purvesh Khatri, Sorin Draghici

My understanding is that this review is not meant to be all encompassing
but the authors do discuss 14 gene expression analysis tools in detail.

AgBase Biocurator
Department of Basic Sciences
Box 6100
MS 39762-6100