separate conference calls

J Clark jclark at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 06:50:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just realised that with Ev moving to Ireland at the end of the week
she is probably not going to be writing flowcharts with us. Would you
fancy starting with the ISS one this Friday? I think it should be nearly
done as Michelle did such a good job in the first place. Hopefully we
could get it able to go online quite soon.

Jen

--
Gene Ontology Consortium
EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute