literature annotation

J Clark jclark at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 02:09:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

Michelle's ISS flowchart (attached) is all ready to go on the web now
after a very productive meeting last Friday. We were thinking that we
could have a go at doing the same for literature annotation this friday
at the usual time. If you are free and would like to join in would you
like to let me know. We have Michelle and Pascale already. If anyone
else is keen to have a go would you like to let me know and I'll include
you in the webex invite. I think it's working well doing the work in
smaller groups so not everyone needs to come if you are busy.

Thanks,

Jen

--
Gene Ontology Consortium