Question: how to find a list of deleted GO ?

Chisato Yamasaki cyamasak at
Fri Apr 6 05:44:52 PDT 2007

I have one basic question about GO database.

I am looking for the list of deleted GO IDs to check our annotation.
Could anyone tell me where to find the information ?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Chisato Yamasaki

Japan Biological Information Research Center, JBIRC

Waterfront Bio-IT Research Building, 2-42 Aomi,
Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan.
Tel: +81-3-3599-8800, Fax: +81-3-3599-8801,
E-mail: cyamasak at