PAG 2007 meeting report

J Clark jclark at
Wed Jan 31 07:54:47 PST 2007

Oh right, that's good to know. There was while last year when they were
trying to solicit annotations from biologists but the curator I knew
there said it wasn't going awfully well. She left the job and I haven't
heard much since. That's really all I know about them. It's good to know
that bit more you've filled in.