draft ISS flowchart attached

Evelyn Camon camon at
Fri Mar 2 03:45:14 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Following Michelles fine example I am attaching her powerpoint plus a
second IEA one. Harold can you take a look? There was no room here to
explain exactly how the manual mapping files at eby were created but I
can do this..Ive left it as a paper citation for further info...

Gwinn, Michelle L. wrote:
> Hi all,
> Attached is a draft flowchart that Pascale and I have worked on.
> We await comments tomorrow at the conference call.
> Michelle

Evelyn Camon
GOA Coordinator
Senior Scientific Curator