draft ISS flowchart attached

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 03:45:14 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Following Michelles fine example I am attaching her powerpoint plus a
second IEA one. Harold can you take a look? There was no room here to
explain exactly how the manual mapping files at eby were created but I
can do this..Ive left it as a paper citation for further info...

cheers,

Evelyn

--
Evelyn Camon