flowchart questions

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Mar 7 13:24:15 PST 2007

This is awesome. I have few comments-
1) The box "get good identifiers" is not very clear. I think many
users get confused about IDs. We should clarify this.
2) the box 'Is there existing annotation?' How does one look for
existing annotations? May be we should say where to look, search by
species name in AmiGO, GO website?
3)I am also confused about the steps after the the box 'apply a GO
mapping to your dataset yourself'
4) towards the end, shd we say 'contact GOC to submit anntoations'
instead of 'if submitting to GOC'?

Thanks,
rama