outreach ontology

J Clark jclark at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 06:41:19 PST 2007

Hi,

I have put the outreach ontology into cvs and you can now download it at:
http://cvsweb.geneontology.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/go/doc/bioinformatics_resources.obo

If you would like to know how to checkout and commit with cvs on the
command line so you can edit this file then let me know and I'll
explain. Those of you who already have write access can go ahead and
start adding any contacts that you come across. This file is fully
public so I have removed any information that is not already in the
public domain.

I hope you like it. I find it quite illuminating to figure out which
different groups secretly share a corridor, which collaborate while
others don't.

Thanks,

Jen

--