Please join now, meeting in progress: outreach

Jen Clark messenger at webex.com
Fri Mar 30 07:09:54 PDT 2007

Hello ,

Please join my meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: outreach
Date: Friday, 30 March 2007
Time: 15:09, GMT Daylight Time (GMT +01:00, London )
Meeting Number: 551 389 772
Meeting Password: todays

Please click the link below to join the meeting now.

To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://geneontology.webex.com/geneontology/e.php?AT=MI&EventID=89591922
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: todays
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

For assistance
1. Go to https://geneontology.webex.com/geneontology/mc
2. Click "Assistance".
3. Click "Support".

You can contact me at:
jclark at ebi.ac.uk
44-01223-492600

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.