BDGP GO Website Updated

Luca.Toldo at merck.de Luca.Toldo at merck.de
Wed Dec 13 00:09:27 PST 2000

Dear John,
compliments for the excellent activities you and the BDGP people are doing
on the GO and elsewere.

I had a tight look at the new schema and have identified the followingi
minor aspects with "oracle eyes".
Namely, I have compared the schema with the modified version of couple of
months ago that I ported to Oracle.

You might want to make sure that none of the columns match the "Oracle
reserved words" such as
listed for example in
http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a85397/ap_keywd.htm

Please not that the above list of reserved words covers oracle8i and not the newer oracle 9i which likely
is going to become available soon next year. I expect, however, that the list of reserved words will not expand
much since it did not change much in the past as well.

Else, seems to me everything very fine. I will try to load it under Oracle 816 and Oracle817 and will let
you know of the required changes ;->

compliments !

Luca

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at genome.stanford.edu