Glad to be on board

John P. Corradi jpc at informatics.jax.org
Thu May 18 14:02:10 PDT 2000

Hi All,

Just thought it appropriate to formally introduce myself.  I'm a
postdoctoral associate at The Jackson Laboratory, working with Martin
Ringwald on the Gene Expression Database (GXD).  I'm responsible for
our first upcoming implementation of GO in MGI - i.e. getting the
gene annotations into the database and providing query interfaces.
I'll also be updating the list of GO/MGI gene annotations
periodically in the repository.  I'm excited to be involved in the
project and look forward to joining the discussions.

John
--

John P. Corradi, Ph.D.
Mouse Genome Informatics