New GO Database Mailing List

John Richter jmrichter at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 3 15:29:06 PDT 2000

Since so many people seem to be interested in setting up their own GO
databases on so many different platforms, I have set up a mailing list for
GO database people (you know who you are). It's my hope to create a forum
for discussing what databases are out there, what tools exist for
using/creating them, and what our users want for the future.

So, if you want to join the list, go to:

and fill in the form.

The mailing list will handle:

* Announcements of GO terminology databases for different platforms and/or
  database systems

* Announcements of tools for creating/accessing the various GO
  databases.

* Technical Support for GO database and GO database tool users.

* Requests for new databases and tools.

* etc.

	-John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at genome.stanford.edu