Thanks to Mark & calling all perl programmers

Mark Waugh mew at ncgr.org
Fri Oct 6 08:50:57 PDT 2000

Hi all-

I will be happy to send the sybase scripts to you for inclusion just as
soon as I get them debugged and can successfully create and populate a
sybase version of GO. There are some fundamental differences between
MySQL and Sybase that are causing problems which I hope to have worked
out by early next week, so it will be sometime after that...

Cheers,

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at genome.stanford.edu
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at genome.stanford.edu